
- I wished I remembered where I saw the dress above. It looks like a work of art.
- I love these shoes...they are the cutest I've ever seen.
- This post on Momtog was very helpful. I now have a watermark!
- Calling all of mommies who make your own baby food...Anyone want to go in on this purchase with me? You get two for the price of one.
- I wish I had the time to make these cute heart barrettes for my girls. So cute...
- These rolls look divine!
- I'm learning Photoshop right now and really into actions. I'm loving The Coffeeshop blog.
- I'm learning Photoshop right now and really into actions. I'm loving The Coffeeshop blog.
- My friend Sherryl just opened up her shop, Lizzie,Izzie + James, and she has the most adorable assessories for your little ones. She's giving you 15% off your entire order - just use the promo code LOVELUCI15 at checkout!
I hope everyone has a safe, happy, fun, and relaxing weekend. Do something special with your loved ones! Go out and get that special thing you've had your eye on! Eat a sprinkle donut! Buy a stranger a cup of coffee! Surprise your parents with a phone call "just because". XOXOXOXO
We'd love a vote!

That dress is darling!! And I love coffeeshop blog, too! So many awesome tips/actions/tutorials. Hope you have a great weekend my dear!
ReplyDeleteHow did you know I was just wondering how to do a watermark? Kari, have you been reading my mind again?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE DrewB's work! I just sent my husband the link for the Baby Bullet, he's going to love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet dress...if only I had a little girl! I have 4 boys... no dresses aloud. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress. I would love to get it for julianna for the beach this summer! If you remember where you got it from let us know :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the watermark ... good idea. Gonna check out the coffee shop as well. Sounds good.
I LOVE that dress sooo cute! What a cute little store, I really like the crowns! Happy Weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI have a myer lemon tree in my backyard! (it's actually Taylor's... we got it the day she was born) I am sooooo making these rolls! Thanks Kari!
ReplyDeletewow, that dress is so cute. they just don't make stuff that cute for boys. boo.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog today... i'm feeling much better about it all today!
OMG I want that dress. So pretty! You are doing so good with Photoshop!
ReplyDeleteFunny-I ate a sprinkled donut yesterday {and so did my 3 year old} hehe. Cute blog! I'm a new follower. Stop by and see us well-to-do Maine girls sometime at http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteCheers:)
S+S