Anyway, this past week was all about COMPOSITION. You know, the rule of thirds, principles and elements of design, and perspective. She threw in White Balance and Know Your Lens too.
It was a really cool lesson and once again, had me scratching my head at how much harder it was for me to just go out and take some photos...This class has really made me "think" about my pictures rather than taking 100 pictures of the same thing - usually Luci looking away from me.
So, here for your comments, is my homework:
Rule of Thirds
Balance that image!

White Balance
Fix awful, icky color casts!
Test Your Lens
Show how compression occurs with a longer focal length
Creative ShootingDiscover existing design through composition techniques



Keep in mind, my instructor does not want us to alter the photos in any way. All the photos above are SOOC.
i know nothing about photography but i think they are great!! i love your model :)
ReplyDeleteumm cupcakes. Sorry it has nothing to do with photography but they look yummy
ReplyDeletegreat job! I love the cupcake pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think they're all great, but I am not a professional photographer! What class are you taking? It looks really interesting!
ReplyDeleteKari these are SO good!! Love the cupcake shots and the reflection shot. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful!! You did an awesome job. I need to take some classes!
ReplyDeleteI think you are an awesome photographer, lady! I don't get sick of this at all:-)
ReplyDeleteWow fabulous photos! I am attempting to take that class but I think I need to really wait til I actually get my DSLR ... Your photos are seriously awesome. Love the cupcakee shots! And the one with your daughter with the oranges on the ground- very cool! Good job!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO GOOOD! Love your creative shooting shots the best! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all the cupcake photos, they are precious!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're learning a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! Love all your cupcake pictures. I think you can check off composition on your to-learn list. Well done.
ReplyDelete