Poor Lu has been wondering why we haven't done this yet. She was getting super nervous that Santa would definitely not be interested in visiting our house cuz we didn't have lights (how would he know where we are?) and no refreshments to offer him upon arrival... thanks to the magical science of Pillsbury sugar cookie dough in a tube, he can now come and hang his stocking cap for a bit.

Oh, yeah, did I mention Luci has pink eye? It is sooooooooooo gross and the twins are almost 100% sure to get it too. When I took ole pinky to the doctor today he said, "make sure they don't share toys (seriously...?), avoid hand to hand contact (suurree...), and make sure to use the drops as directed."
I think I can handle #3, but #1 & #2 happened the minute we got back in the car. And I spent the rest of the afternoon rubbing my eye swearing it was more itchy than usual. We're bound to be the lepers of Christmas at my parents on Saturday...
I don't know if pinkeye can be blamed for her outfit choice. She's in that self-expression stage...Oh, I almost forgot, I made these tonight for a cookie exchange I'm supposed to go to tomorrow. My friend Martha told me they'd be easier than cookies, but so far they're less mess, but more steps...
Hey girl- stopping by from the Thristy Thursday on For the Love of Blogs! Your kids are super, duper cutie patooties!! THey are totally squeezable!!
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas!
I'm with you on procrastinating! We are finally finishing up trimming our tree, and I should be making dough for cookies... but am reading blogs instead :)
ReplyDeletethat deserves to be in the Freckles and Fudge Magazine. Mismatched clothing=FANtabUlous....for sure! wishing them well and hoping it doesn't spread....have a merry christmas and be sure to save some of those scrumptious cookies for me...if it's not too late:) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post? How are everyone's eyes??
ReplyDelete