Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Giveaway - Luxe Buttercups

For my final holiday giveaway, I am so excited to share LuxeButtercups Boutique with you. As you can see below, Luxe Buttercups sells the cutest headbands and hair assessories for little sweeties. Brittney, the designer behind the brand, is a mom of two who found a way to give her girls the upscale look without costing the upscale fortune. Fortunately for us, she's sharing her secret!

Brittney is offering Love,Luci readers the chance to win two of her adorable headbands, the Ballet pink Mini Bow and Ballet pink Frayed Mimi shown below. To enter to win, comment on this post by Friday, December 31st. Visit the LuxeButtercup shop and let me know which of her designs is your favorite. Don't be sad if you don't win...From now until the the new year, LuxeButtercups is offering 10% off your entire purchase when you use coupon code END2010.

For extra entries: (A new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count.)
01. Tweet, Facebook or Blog about and link back to this giveaway.
02. Add the Love,Luci Button to your sidebar.
03. Become a follower of Love,Luci.

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower from today's blog hop. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Come check out my new blog hop Thrifty Thursdays. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the love, luci button to my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebooked about this giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute - here on the weekend wander. You newest followers as this is a great looking blog. Come see me at wordsinsync.blogspot.com ? :) And happy hols. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the hot pink Amelia headband!

    ReplyDelete