Adorable! Found you on Welcome Wednesday and now following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.
Your kids are absolutely adorable! I've always wanted twins. I'm well aware it will be a handful, but we'll see if I get any when I end up having kids! My mom was a twin, and she always tells me she "hopes I have twins on the first try because she has a feeling I won't want any more after that". Haha.
I am from Mommies Point of View. I Love your Blog and Thanks for following me I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, I love how close they are already!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following back!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Found you on Welcome Wednesday and now following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Welcome Wednesday. Those b&w pics are darling!
ReplyDeletewww.ellie-town.com
These pictures are adorable! I love the black and white. They're besties already!
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie
Stopping from the Bloggy Moms Blog Hop! What cuties! I love the stare in the first picture.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are absolutely adorable! I've always wanted twins. I'm well aware it will be a handful, but we'll see if I get any when I end up having kids! My mom was a twin, and she always tells me she "hopes I have twins on the first try because she has a feeling I won't want any more after that". Haha.
ReplyDeleteAlexandra...your mom is right.
ReplyDeletePrecious :D Lovely entry!
ReplyDelete