Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for...

New friends. Lucky me, since having kids, not only have I been able to put my life into a more meaningful perspective, I've also had the joy of expanding my circle of friends to include new and interesting people everywhere I go. During this week, I'd like to give back to them with a big virtual hug!

Since June when Luci started preschool, I've met a ton of wonderful mommies. One of which is Ashley. She is so wonderful that at this very moment she's helping poor ole me get the word out about my little ole blog...check her's out here.

My friend Eric who I've known for 5 years now. He used to be my trainer at the gym and even though he no longer trains (since he's now Dr. Dre's bodyguard), he still takes pity on me and works out with me once a week out of the kindness of his own heart. I know it's because he feels bad for me since every pregnancy I gain at least 60+ lbs. Then, once I get back down to normal weight, I just get pregnant again...I drive him nuts!
Wendy from Blue Lily. She takes the most amazing photos. She and her husband are like the rockstars of lifestyle photography. I knew that i had to hire her to take the babies newborn shots. If you ever get the chance to hire them, they are incredible artists. Check out their blog - it's a really cool, inspiring site to follow.

All my new followers...a big virtual hug just for you!

PS. for those of you wondering...I've stuck to my diet and workout regime. I can't wait to pig out on Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh Kari! You are so sweet. I'm thankful for you too! Getting to know you better has been so fun. Xo. Oh and that shot of Luci with the babies is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS))) back to you . . . awesome post!

    Thank you for visiting and following my blog . . . I'm following you back :-)

    Yay . . . today starts the Thanksgiving cooking . . . let the pig out begin!!

    Hope you are having an awesome Thanksgiving week . . . Gina

    http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love that photo of luci and the babies. Roselady is Amy, if you don't already know.

    ReplyDelete