Monday, November 22, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

It's a big food week, so I'm planning on making this week's meals light and easy...The best thing about this week is that I only have to cook three days out of the week! Yaaaay!

Monday: Lamb Ragu - Mark roasted a leg of lamb this weekend (yeah, can you believe it?), so I'm using the lamb and mixing it with whatever else I have in the kitchen for this easy Ragu.

Tuesday: Roasted Vegetable Pizza - Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza crust topped with peppers, onions, olives, zuccinni, tomatos and mazzarella.

Wednesday: Oven Baked Salmon - The easiest recipe, but the key to this salmon dish is the coarse salt & I add sliced lime on top.

Thanksgiving Thursday!!! I'm making Wild Rice w/ Mushrooms & Cranberries & Green Beans w/ a bacon viniagrette. Mom's making the rest.

Friday Leftovers!!!

2 comments:

  1. all of this sounds amazing...however tuesday's roasted vegetable pizza sounds absolutely fab. a trader joes just opened here in lincoln and i am so excited! i'll have to try their pizza crust ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have to. Tip: if you want a thicker crust, combine two crusts and make a little bigger pizza. and don't forget the the flour when you roll it out. I did once and I think I still have dough stuck to my table.

    ReplyDelete