Back to reality.Yes, I ate like a pig Thursday through Sunday. Yes, I'm back on my diet as of today. Yes, I am dreading it. And, Yes, it's gonna be really, really hard.
But I need to be on a diet...I need to be healthy...I need to exercise...So, here we go!
Monday: Curry Chicken with Channa Masala & rice (all Trader Joe's)
Wednesday: Steak w/ sweet potato fries & broccoli
Thursday: Turkey Chili leftovers
Friday: Garden-lasagna
Wish me luck!
that chili looks soo goood mmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteGood luck Kari. Your menu sounds yummy!
ReplyDeleteYummy, that chili looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog, I'm now your newest follower!!
I love that you plan out your meals for the whole week. Is it easy to stick to? I haven't had much success with it.
ReplyDeletemm, i'm totally making chili for dinner :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI should plan all the meals for my week, I hate think about what I'm going to cook every day!
Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back!
Thanks so much for following my blog, I'm returning the favor.
ReplyDeleteI plan all my meals out too, but come Wed or Thursday I'm sick of the kitchen and it takes all my strength not to eat an entire Dominoes Pizza. I started keeping a tupperware full of chopped veggies in the fridge and if I'm really lazy I just sautee them up with some pasta and it's a lot healthier than cheezy bread and cinna stix.
I've only recently started trying to plan my weekly meals on Monday. It doesn't always work - activities get in the way. Your meals sound much better than mine, too.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good week! I have to menu plan, otherwise nothing gets cooked and we end up eating rolled up lunch meat and crackers. lol. Which reminds me, I'm completely out of freezer meals. :-/
ReplyDeleteI found you through Tasty Tuesday on For the Love of Blogs. You have another new follower. :) Be sure to check out my giveaway this week! http://fulfillinglifejourney.blogspot.com/