
Quick reminder...for those of you interested in a fun evening, this Wednesday (11/17) is the Kim's Cause Benefit Concert at the Canyon Club. There will be lots of music, bull riding, and a silent auction that looks pretty good.
Items include:
Murad Hybrids Gift Box
Total Women GC
Art Work by David Williams
TODS purse signed by Scarlett Johansson
RAy-Ban Sunglasses signed by Rachel Bilson
True Blood Episode script signed by Ashley Jones
Lots of baskets
A signed guitar from the Canyon Club - you pick which one.
All to benefit Kim! For more info click the button on the top right of this blog.
Hope to see you there!
I wish you and Kim all the luck in the world with this benefit concert. I'm going to go read more about her now. I know enough from Ashley to say that Kim and her family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can't imagine what Kim must be going through... I hope that your benefit has a wonderful turnout!
ReplyDelete