Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School (kinda...)

Yesterday was Lu's first day of REAL preschool. I say REAL because she's been going to preschool since June but they called that summer camp. So, she didn't really understand the big deal that was being made yesterday. To her, it was the same thing that happened last Friday, I just took a lot more pictures of her doing it. Ah, toddler memories...
This is Ms. Erika, Lu's teacher. We love her. She's great. I hope she teaches Lu to ride a trike and maybe how to spell her name. Those are our lofty preschool goals. Dora already taught her how to count to ten in Spanish. No, not Dora the nice latina down the street, Dora, the cartoon on Nick.


See, there only 10 minutes and she's already forgotten about me. This is when I leave cuz I'm feeling lonely. I guess it's nice not to have one of those kids that cries everytime you leave...but at least those kids care! Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment