Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy Day

Why does it seem like I have the busiest days and when I get home and review my day, I realize that I essentially got nothing done? Today was one of those days. I had the best of intentions when I woke up this morning. I was feeling very motivated, had my cup of coffee, packed up the babes with my list in my hand...and didn't do one thing on it! But, we had a lot of fun!

School starts tomorrow! I wouldn't have known that if we hadn't attended Lulu's classroom orientation today...see, another thing NOT on my list that we did. So glad we went cuz I thought school started next Monday. I expect her to be deliquent, but not the first day. Above is the shot of her "get clean for school" shower. She's super psyched.


Don't be confused by the picture above, Peanut's in the Blue and Meatball is in the Pink. I do this sometimes to drive Lulu crazy...she's at that age where everything has to be just so. When she saw Tripp in the PINK bumbo, she about threw a fit - she definitely needs to loosen up a bit.

Anyway, we went to the doctor on Monday for the twins' 4-month check-up. Tripp weighs in at a whoping 14.5 lbs and Pen is a close second at 12.6. The dr. also estimated that based on their "percentages" Tripp will grow to 6ft and Pen will top out at 5.2ft! Fraternal, they definitely are. Aside from having flat heads, they are perfectly healthy. I just have to force them to spend more time on their tummies...miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment