The ballet recital was very exciting this year cuz Lu got to wear a professional grade tu-tu...and to top that, it was a beautiful shade of purple...not really, but that was one of the winning points for her so I let her think that.
After working all year on their dance routine set to a beautiful french song, Lu and Tay were ready to show their moves.
Parents weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance, but I was able to capture Lu and Tay's pre-preformance work out.
It started out really serious....
and ended up silly.
But, as always, with my two favorite photo subjects, it ended up sweet.
Here is a pic of Lu at home after the show basking in her performance glow.
More pics to come...






oh my gosh - can those tu-tu's be any cuter?! the picture of lucy and her friend hugging with the tu-tu's sticking out in the back - soooo adorable! I cant' wait until Julianna is old enough to do ballet! So precious!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! The girls and the photos of them as well!
ReplyDeleteThe one of them hugging is so darn cute! What a great day! I can't wait until next year!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete熟女絲襪自拍
影音視訊交友網
台灣甜心視訊聊天網
情色視訊美女內衣秀
女狼俱樂部成人影音Live秀
成人小說成人自拍
ut 免費視訊聊天網
日本a片
台灣美女自拍寫真影片
日本漫畫卡通