I was downtown the other day buying a babyshower gift for a girlfriend and ran across the most amazing thing...a cupcake ATM! Only the City of Angels would bless us with such a magical machine. Luci was amazed...so was I...
I couldn't resist letting her work it's magic...
Here's how it works: First you access the touch screen seen above. There you will scroll through about 10 different kinds of cupcakes. You choose the cupcake of your choice and with a swipe of a credit card, the cupcake is your'se. The screen on the ATM shows a mechanical arm grabbing the cupcake box and inserting it in the turn stile shown above to the left of Lu's head. Once there, the turn stile opens up and a little brown cupcake box is waiting.
At $4 a cupcake, it's a bit pricy, but I couldn't resist trying it out just once.
*Beautiful cupcake photos taken by my cupcake conspirator, Piper from Coconut & Bean.






Cute. We should brainstorm some other kinds of ATMS...Maybe if there was an atm that would bathe your child? I'd pay $4 for that.
ReplyDeleteNo way come on !??! I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it! And there we have it! It's real! I am all for Amy's idea up there- an ATM that bathes your child! LOL I would like one that bathes the dog too for added measure-
ReplyDeleteI saw this on the news! Brilliant right?
ReplyDeleteSo brilliant!
ReplyDelete