It's a bit overdue, but here's how we celebrated the twins turning two.
The night before, Lu and I decorated the hall outside their door with balloons and streemers. The next morning, Lu woke them up...I think she was more excited than they were...
Bright and early, I took their customary birthday picture, made them their usual breakfast pancakes, and we headed out to the zoo.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to go to the zoo. The weather was overcast and it wasn't too crowded. Lu was at school, so the twins got to take their time and see everything at their own pace.
On the way home from the zoo, we swung by Lu's school and picked her up. Then we went home played in the backyard, ate pizza and had birthday cake.











Oh this just made me smile so much! I can't think of a better birthday day! Looks like so much fun! I love ths picture of them looking through the glass in black & white. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they are 2! Julianna will be 2 in 2 weeks - time just flies!
What a fantastic day! Happy 2nd birthday Penny and Trip!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and special day! You are an awesome mom.
ReplyDelete