Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer's Getting Close

I can't wait...Summer is getting close!  We've been gearing up for warm weather for awhile and we finally got a glimpse of what is to come this past weekend.  With temperatures nearing the high 90s, we crashed a friends house to swim in the pool, our little baby tomato plants grew an inch or two, and we ate some cold watermelon as the twins played in the sprinklers.

It was only a fleeting glimpse...as I write this post, the clouds have turned grey, the temp is cool and we're expecting a lot of rain the next couple days.  As much as Luci wants to lounge around in her bathing suit all day, we've had to trade that in for sweats!

Just love this confusing So. Cal weather...

4 comments:

  1. I think the weather has been like that everywhere. Here in Southern Indiana we pretty much skipped winter and were experiencing record highs in February and March, and then lately it has taken a much colder turn! I can only hope this means a more mild summer with less humidity, but I'm sure I won't be so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP! The cuteness is too much. Can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blonde one would be my little cumbucket. fuck herlike such a dirty dirty slut

    ReplyDelete