I love how I'm always right here when you post...feels like I'm in the same room...and I just posted too...which means we're pretty much the same...pretty pics...don't you love when your children do things in beautiful scenery?
LOVE!!! What a wonderful morning, well hour, that was. Those skies-it doesn't even look like California, looks like a place where there's real weather. I love Elle's crown-you two bonded:)
So beautiful - love those shots! I am jealous as I sit here working (oops!) and wanting to be outdoors! SIGH. Such pretty photos -s love the one of the yellow flowers and the little girl with the flowers in their hair- awww.
I love how I'm always right here when you post...feels like I'm in the same room...and I just posted too...which means we're pretty much the same...pretty pics...don't you love when your children do things in beautiful scenery?
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! What a wonderful morning, well hour, that was. Those skies-it doesn't even look like California, looks like a place where there's real weather. I love Elle's crown-you two bonded:)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful - love those shots! I am jealous as I sit here working (oops!) and wanting to be outdoors! SIGH.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty photos -s love the one of the yellow flowers and the little girl with the flowers in their hair- awww.