But, getting the twins to lay still isn't so easy anymore and despite having taking what feels like hundreds of shots, I can't seem to get one that I think is perfect.
I've narrowed it down to the following two pictures...
#1
#2 - the lighting was funky, but I like that you can see everyone's face.

The second one is better...but that little paci still blocks a little face...maybe you can do a artsy combination...
ReplyDelete#2. It just looks so sweet. Paci and all. It's truly precious and the lighting is actually better in the second. The first leaves funny shadows on all their faces. The second softens and smooths. Plus, you got great eye contact.
ReplyDeleteAw I love the second one. The twins look like they're deep in thought and I love Luci's silly little tongue!
ReplyDeleteI think #2, the paci is distracting on P in the first one and they all look sweeter and more pensive in #2
ReplyDelete2 :)
ReplyDeleteThe second one -beyond adorable! I think it's the pyjamas that get me!! Xxx
ReplyDelete