Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby #4

It's kinda funny. I had a little anxiety about how my "babies" would react to the new baby...turns out the only one that really cares that he's around is Luci. She mostly wants to hold him and "shhhh" really loud at him every time he cries.



Now that we're home the twins could care less that he's here. We brought Penn and Tripp to the hospital to meet him when he was a couple days old and there were two distinct reactions; both of indifference.


I think Penn thought he was a doll cuz she thought he was really funny and kept pointing and giggling. Then he moved...and she jumped almost two feet. After that, she wanted nothing to do with him. Tripp pretty much had made up his mind that he would just ignore him completely. I mean, he walked into the hospital room, headed straight to a chair and just sat there as if to say, "what's the big deal?". When asked if he wanted to see baby Wes, he just said "NO".


This is why there are no pictures of the twins holding Wes...aparently he doesn't exist yet.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. I'm sure the twins will come around. For now, be happy that they're indifferent and not thinking he's a new toy! Congratulations on your newest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh my goodness, those reactions are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is precious! Look at his perfect little head! Awwww! Great picture of Lucy with the baby - a keeper! :) She can be your baby whisperer haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pics with the twins and Wes! I need to get them to you. They are not the best but they are there! :)

    ReplyDelete