Hi...just wanted to pop in and show some Christmas pics I took of my brother's family. Even though I haven't had the photography bug lately, it's always fun to capture pictures of those you love.
Loved seeing a pic of your brother and his family. He definitely has the Kisylia look. So excited to see your post up this morning. It's my only communication with you!
Your family all looks so much alike, I could have picked your brother out of a crowd! These are great! I'm going to force your photography bug to come back once that baby comes out. ;)
Loved seeing a pic of your brother and his family. He definitely has the Kisylia look. So excited to see your post up this morning. It's my only communication with you!
ReplyDeletelove the poses~!
ReplyDeletenicely done! I love those pictures - they came out great! :)
ReplyDeleteYour family all looks so much alike, I could have picked your brother out of a crowd! These are great! I'm going to force your photography bug to come back once that baby comes out. ;)
ReplyDelete