Saturday, May 14, 2011

Callie's Birthday Party was wild

Yesterday we went to Luci's friend Callie's birthday party at the Santa Barbara Zoo! It was SO MUCH FUN!!! Can you guess how old she is?



Callie is a true fire cracker, just like her mommy...she is seriously the cutest little thing in the world and loved posing for some pictures. Her outfit just had to be photographed!



Callie's party was held at the Elephant Deck where the kids had a front row view of the elephants. Luci couldn't get over the huge elephant poop...and she talked about it the entire. ride. home...

There was fun, food, animals and races.






The kids watching the elephants...Luci obsessing over the elephant poo.
After the party we got to tour the zoo. Thanks Steph & Callie for a fantastic day! XOXOXO

I just realized there aren't any picture of animals...yes, there are animals at the Santa Barbara Zoo. I guess that means there will be a Part II to this post.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of the two girls hugging each other...so cute!

    My four-year old finds poop fascinating too...lol!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place for a party! I love the picture of the kids in the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit for a zoo party! I love your pics, hope you will take some at Nate's? XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing pictures! I love the last one - soooo cute - oh my gosh!! :) I love (4 yr old) Callie's outfit - how fun!

    ReplyDelete