Hi Friends. I know I've been neglecting you and feel terrible about it, the thing is, I have had a really good reason...we've been sick. I'm talking 7 ear infections, conjunctivitis, green snot, cronic back ache, and mysterious insect bite - turned infected, sick. It feels like I haven't had a break since December and the last straw was about a week ago when the babies OD'd on infant Motrin...don't worry, it ended up not being a big deal, and no, it wasn't a cry for help! (thinking back, I wish I had my camera, Penny with the cap in her mouth and Tripp waving the empty bottle like a drunken sailor). It was on the way home from the ER that I realized that I didn't have my s*&t together and needed some time away from the computer to straighten up my act and try to get my family healthy and my life in order...
Cuz I writing this doesn't mean that I've done the above...I just wanted to fill you all in on what's going on around here. And to tell all my friends who think I "do an amazing job juggling my three kids" that they are sorely mistaken...I'm human (even though I don't feel human sometimes). Anyway, blah, blah, blah...
I've got some post lined up - a couple photo shoots for friends, I took a Blue Lily Photography class, and tomorrow I'll be online with Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale for a mentoring session...can't wait to share!
exciting to be doing those classes and I was actually just thinking today where you've been! I hope everyone gets better :)
ReplyDeleteSounds scary. the motrin.
ReplyDeleteI've been working on less computer for Lent for the same reasons as above. It can get consuming and sometimes you need to set your own personal limits...
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry everyone is so sick!! eeek! I hope you all start feeling better soon! And I'm super excited for our session tomorrow!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteThere you are. Welcome back... I think!
ReplyDeleteOh.my.gosh! OK, I know it's mean to laugh but I picture the babies holding the empty motrin bottle and waving it around and it makes me laugh. Not funny - I know. Sounds like you might need another few days away from the computer and decompress! :) I hope everyone is, uh, feeling better now!!
Kari! That pic is amazing, you can really see how much they look alike, especially in the eyes. We miss you! xo
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Poor babies! Hope everyone is on the road to recovery.
ReplyDeleteYou will have to tell me how your mentoring class with Mandy goes. I saw that on her blog and it sparked my interest.
Poor babies! It seems like everyone is coming down with something lately. Hope everyone gets well and stays well soon!
ReplyDeleteHow scary!!! Glad everyone is in good health now though.. don't worry the MIA is a good thing sometimes
ReplyDeleteSo glad your babies are okay! John loves Tylenol, and is always begging for it... I'm sure he would have a hay day too if he ever got his paws on it! I hope your family feels better soon :)
ReplyDeleteI hope everybody feels better soon!
ReplyDelete