Just wanted to quickly share some shots from my newborn shoot last week. As I mentioned before, he was awake the whole time and I thought they would all be shots of him crying...but we did okay. The best part? His mommy cried when I showed them to her!!!



Beautiful. I love the toes.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! He's SO stinken cute!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! He is such a cutie and you did a great job! I love 1 & 2 so much.
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious, you captured his beautiful eyes and little soul just perfectly!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I especially love the last one. GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Really amazing photos! Great job! He has beautiful eyes! Wow!
ReplyDeleteKari - these are amazing!!!!!! you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteWow these are really good :D and what an adorable baby!
ReplyDeleteLook at those eyes! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteOne comment each day (this week) enters u into a new giveaway EVERY day!