Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vote for #575 - Best Face of 2010

Thanks to all of you who helped me choose which picture to submit...

Now, go vote for #575! You can vote once a day till Friday. I'd really, really, really, really appreciate it. I have a 1/1000 chance to win!!!

And, let me know if you've submitted a picture. Since we can't vote for ourselves, at least we can vote for each other! XOXO

8 comments:

  1. That's adorable!
    I entered one of my cousin...it's not the cutest of all of them, but I love it.
    If you see it up close, it's cuter, but it's #828.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable! Great shot- I'll be sure to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! I entered that contest too! #710! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm here to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog! Grandma’s Guide to Life -- www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com -- Carli

    Goodluck on the contest. I'll vote now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! I love braids! I voted!!

    ReplyDelete