On Saturday, we headed south to my friend Erica's twins 1st birthday. Luci loves La La and Oliver so she was totally excited to go to the party. Erica's was smart too, she made sure to have a jumper and a ball pit there, the key to keeping kids happy.She knows a lot of other twin moms, so there were a bunch of twin-sets there - coincidentally, boy/girl twin-sets (which was kinda creepy in a way). I kept mentioning that we should get a twin picture, but of course it never happened. Watching the older twins crawl in opposite directions gave me a taste of what's to come - I'll try and keep them contained as long as possible.


Since it could have been a long drive (with so cal traffic), we opted to stay in a hotel overnight. The "stay-cation" proved to be the best idea we've had in a long time. No cleaning up, bigger bed, food prepared, bar downstairs...need I say more? Luci loved our "little house" and mommy did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment