Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Halloween Fun

I've found that living in LA, there is never nothing to do...for instance, we were looking to get out of the house on Saturday and decided that we would go check out the new reconstruction of the Santa Monica 3rd Street promenade - just a place to go walk around outside and window shop. Well, as we are driving away from the house, I conveniently checkout facebook on my phone and notice that one of my "friends" is at the Calabasas Pumpkin Festival...even better! The weather was fantastic and my babies were fed and tired, the perfect recipe for a nice afternoon of strolling around. As you can see, I've recently pimped my double stroller to accomodate little Lu on a kickboard on the back. It's more functional than practical...it makes it 30 lbs heavier and the stand attachment rubs the back tires making strolling a pain. But with more than 2 kids, you've got to do what you've got to do. Now that I think about it, I should probably just make Lu walk... The festival was cool. It had live music, lots of food, and some carnival-worthy jumpers that look like your child would break their necks on. Good thing Lu's little cuz she couldn't take full advantage of the dangerous-ness of the jumper (although there was the threat of older kids falling on top of her while they break their necks).

No comments:

Post a Comment