The pumpkin patch...yet again! Good thing we love it there considering we've been there millions of times. She had fun non-the-less since it was more exciting with her school friends there.

Note the big yellow stuffed chicken (?)...his name is Patricio or Pepito or some other spanish name that starts with a P (Her teachers just laugh at me when I call him whatever, so I go with it...dumb white girl!). Anyway, he's the class mascot that, like Little Bill, is supposed to travel all around with a kid each week as their parent cronicles his adventures. Well, Patricio was sent home with Paul first. Paul got so attached to Patricio (or maybe the other way around) that he's seemed to have moved in with Paul for about a month.
We had a good time, rode the wagon, played on the haystacks, and went to pick out a pumpkin. Because I hate carrying around pumpkins, I decided to make a game for Luci...find the smallest pumpkin you can...to keep her busy. Everytime she thought she had the smallest pumpkin, she'd hold it up to me and I'd say, "I think there's a smaller one out there." Until, she found this:The smallest pumpkin I've ever seen!

No comments:
Post a Comment