
Sorry I've been offline for a couple of weeks, I was super busy with the twins baptism and relatives in town, party to plan, back to the regular routine, etc. etc. You know how it is. Here are some pics from the big day...

My handsome brothers served as godparents...not together, one for each. Jeff had Penny and Craig had Tripp. It was pretty funny explaining to the priest that I was going to have two godfathers for the twins...especially with the recent overturn of prop 8 here in CA. I had to be pretty clear that they were not a couple, but my brothers and that there would be one godfather for each baby. Then, Jeff decided to show up to the baptism with a mustashe!

Here are the Kisylia Cousins. There are 10 of them now and we still have Craig's kids to add! (and whatever we want to add :)

No comments:
Post a Comment