It's been a very long weekend. Lu came down with some night-fever bug on Wednesday night and hasn't been the same since. Unfortunately, I think I'm to blame. This funny virus only appears at night, so when the morning comes and she's happy and ready to go, I let her Go, Go, Go thinking she's better. Then I learn my lesson at night when she's sweaty, crying and hallucinating. So, today we stayed in, watched a lot of TV and rested - we'll see how tonight goes - keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, here's a couple pictures taken at the Dr. office. Because of the babies, I didn't want to take any risks so we stopped by the Dr. office on Friday to make sure she didn't have anything abnormal. Since it was daytime, she didn't have a fever and everything was "normal".

We love our Doctors! This is the same doctor I had when I was a little kid (And, I think he looks the same).

After her exam, she was allowed to choose a prize and this is what she walked away with! See...no sign of sickness at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment