So, it's raining again, Lulu's taking a nice, long-overdue nap and I get some time to myself. So, what do I do? Organize and web-surf.
More like make sure that I have everything I need for when these little ones are here. During this nursery planning, I've come across several things that I think Lulu could use. We bought her some paints and new markers and I think she could really use this table from P'kolino to color on. We bought her a table from Ikea, but after only a year, it's ready for the trash.
Or, how cool is this reading chair? She's getting to be such a big girl, she'd love something like this. I have had my eye on the one from Potterybarn, but this one is less expensive, much more attractive and has pockets on the side for her books!
Now, I just have to convince Daddy that she needs more stuff! I should stop web-surfing.
Now, I just have to convince Daddy that she needs more stuff! I should stop web-surfing.
No comments:
Post a Comment