Friday, January 29, 2010

Madame Butterfly

Lulu started ballet/tap classes yesterday. It was a real hoot. She and her other ballerina friends were so cute, I could barely stand it!

As you can see, Lulu was the only one not dressed up "LA-style" with the fru-fru tu-tu. I don't know how these other mommies do it, I just can't make her up like that...not to mention, I was the only mommy there with my camera and giggling in the corner. Maybe because they had all been in the class for awhile longer and the novelty had worn off...I can't imagine how the cute-ness of this whole thing could ever get old!

The teacher was really impressed that she ran into the class and didn't look back (they make us sit in a room outside the studio so that the girls don't get distracted). A couple of the "veterans" got sad and wanted their mommies, but Lulu was loving class so much she didn't even notice when I snuck into the studio to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment