Sorry I've been slacking in the blog department. This pregnancy is a LOT different that Luci's non-symptomatic pregnancy. I guess that's what happens when you've got "double the pleasure, double the fun-in the oven". I'm having what I call "night sickness"; I get really grossed out at around 5pm until I can't take it anymore and just go to sleep. Conveniently for me, it occurs right around when Mark get's home. Unfortunately for Mark, it's around dinner-time, so cooking is out of the question. I'm hoping this all goes away soon since I'm at 12 weeks now and I can get back to my organized routine.
Lulu's been a real trooper. We moved a big-girl bed into her room so she's now sleeping through the night (it's magic). We call it her princess bed and when she goes to sleep in it, she has to wear her princess nightgowns. Very cute...
On a different note, I saw this recipe the other day and wanted to share. This is what I'm craving...too bad I'm not craving the urge to cook :(

No comments:
Post a Comment