Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome Houseguests

Time sure flies when you're enjoying yourself. We had Mark's parents staying with us last week and it was so relaxing to have them here with us. With them here, I was able to workout, run errands, read...things that are usually done under a time constraint I was able to leisurely enjoy. Darn, I should have had my nails done...I'll just have to wait till the next time they come out :)

It's funny I guess living in S. California, you don't really notice the celebrities that are around you...or you don't see them until folks are visiting...Mark's parents saw some football guy (Mark knows who he is), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden), Michael from Lost (my favorite!), and to top it off, received a friendly "hello" from Ozzy Osborne! Not to shabby...
We didn't really do much with them; hung out in the backyard, went on walks and cooked good food. But it really was a great time! I can't wait for them to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment