Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post Birthday Blues

Lulu had a big day yesterday - woke up and had her regular pancakes, but instead of having to sit at the kitchen table, I let her casually lay on the couch and watch Elmo while she ate. Then, we went to our regular Wed. playgroup, which because of the heat, was at an indoor playyard. I brought cupcakes and we sang Happy Birthday (much to the dismay of the playyard owner - but that's another story).

Then, we went home and waited for daddy to come home so that she could open presents. She was so happy with her gifts - and all the phone calls from relatives wishing her Happy Birthday! I've never seen her so talkative on the phone. We went out to dinner, which we never do, then took her to a local coy pond where they have fishies and turtles...she was pooped!

Today is the Dr. for her 2-year check-up! We'll see if she's grown.

Lulu's B-day dress

Cool rainbow cupcakes - they make a really cool mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment