
Yesterday was a big day...lulu decided to try out the potty. It's been sitting in our guest bath just waiting for some action. Well, yesterday it got lucky. I was making the bed and all of the sudden I heard lulu in the bathroom. I went to check it out and found her sitting on the potty without a diper! Since she's not 2 yet (end of July), I think this may be a fluke - maybe influenced by all the cousins she saw going potty this past weekend. But is sure was exciting! She enjoyed the hoopalah and M&M treat reward. She spent the rest of the day without a diaper on but no other excitement...
She also had edamame for the first time and ate a whole carton of it. She really likes green food - so far avacado, green beans, and edamame are her favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment