Monday, June 1, 2009

What we did this weekend

This weekend was pretty low-key, just the way we like it. Since our pool is under renovation and the weather was a little glum, we tried our best to keep Lulu busy minus aquatic activities. This involved going for a very long walk around the very short block. Luci insisted walking her baby "idget" the whole way. You can see a glimpse of daddy and Harry in the background following at a snail's pace. I think this was the first walk Harry would have refused had he known what he was getting into.



Then we played in the backyard. My mom got me a statue of St. Francis for my birthday and Luci loves it. Because Francis is too tough for her to pronounce, we named him Jesus. Whenever we're outside, she talks to him and puts things in his little bird bath thingy.

Lastly, I wanted to show everyone the cool castle that my dad built for Lulu! I originally saw this over at the Cookie Magazine Nesting Blog here and thought to myself, this would be easy to make. Well, it got even easier when my dad offered to do it for me. The only thing I had to do was the paint job. Luci LOVES her castle!!!! I'll often find her in there playing with her dolls - too cute! There is a ladder for the second floor, but we're gonna hold off adding that till she's a bit older.

I love how her hair looks like Joey Lawrence's in the second picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment